Fill out the following areas on the Subcontractor Payment Request:
- SUBCONTRACTOR NAME – Your Company Name
- JOB NAME – Name of the project
- PERIOD ENDING DATE – Usually this is the end of the month
- JOB NUMBER – The Sigma job number.
- PAYMENT APPLICATION # – This is your number (example, your second draw request is 2)
- ORIGINAL CONTRACT SUM – Your original contract value
- % COMPLETE – This is the total percent of work you have completed
- WORK COMPLETED – Multiply the contract value by the % complete
- APPROVED SIGMA C/O’S – List all approved change orders, if any, and calculate the % complete
- REVISED CONTRACT AMT – Total of original contract plus approved change orders
- List pending change orders section – List any change orders that you have not received an approved Sigma change order yet. This helps us make sure we do not miss any of your pending change orders.
- TOTAL COMPLETE TO DATE – Add work complete column
- LESS 10% RETENTION – This is 10% of the work completed to date
- LESS PREVIOUS PAYMENTS – Add all your previously requested payments
- TOTAL DUE THIS APPLICATION – Subtract the retention and the previous payments from the Total Completed to Date
- SIGN AND DATE
Fax to: 602-788-4577 (ATTN: Sandy Jordan) or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not have to mail originals, the fax or e-mail is all we need.